8Th Grade Boys
All Games will be Held at St.Bernard's Academy
222 Dollison St, Eureka, CA 95501
ADMISSION WILL BE CHARGED EACH DAY :
· $10 TWO DAY PASS
· $6 ONE DAY PASS
· AGES 4 & UNDER ARE FREE
A snack bar will be available
· 16 minute stop clock Halves.
35 second Shot clock will be in effect.
· All games are stop clock games; except that the clock shall run if a team is ahead by 30 points in the 2nd half. Stop clock shall resume if the lead is cut down to 15 points or less.
• Mercy Rule (If there is a 20 point lead in the 2nd half, the clock can run only if both coaches agree!
• Minimum 4 minute warm-up with 3 minute half-times
• 10 second backcourt when 30 second clock is not available
• On ball 5 second count while dribbling is in affect (Front court only)
• Time Outs: 3 Full timeouts and 2-30 second timeout per game. Each team will be given 1 additional Full timeout during overtime
• Overtime period 2 minutes stopped clock. Additional overtimes will be 1 minute stopped clock. 1 additional time out per overtime period.
· A player is disqualified on the 5th personal foul
· Technical fouls count as a personal foul and a team foul.
· 2 technical fouls on any individual player or coach will result in an ejection from the game
· Teams will shoot 1 & 1 on the 7th team foul of the half and 2 shots on the 10th team foul of the half
Coaches are responsible for listing players on the official score sheet/book 10 minutes prior to start of game. Home team shall keep official score sheet/book. Visitor shall run scoreboard.
Home team (second team listed) will wear light jerseys. Visiting team will wear dark jerseys.
Disruptive Behavior or Fighting Policy
Any player involved in fighting, spitting, or provoking behavior towards any person, on or off the court, during this event shall be suspended for all remaining games and shall not be allowed to participate in any future events. Any spectator involved in fighting (physical contact with another), spitting, or provoking behavior towards another person during this event, shall not be allowed in or around any gym of the event being held. Absolutely no profanity from spectators, players or coaches shall be allowed. Any spectator causing a problem shall be asked to leave the gym by lead official or site director. (Expelled spectator must be away from any entrance or exit of gym.) That spectator shall be allowed back to future games. Lead official or Site Director has the right to ask any person to leave the gym site. If that person does not leave immediately, 911 shall be called.